How do I get traffic to my website?
How can I get visitors to leave to their email when visiting my website?
How can I communicate with this visitor who just left their email on my website?
How can I organize my clients and keep track of emails, opportunities, projects, notes, and files?
If you have ever asked yourself any of these questions, then read on. It can be overwhelming and frustrating when you cannot seem to keep up with your competition and cannot seem to get visitors to your site. Well you are not alone. I have provided 5 simple steps to help you get started on the road to success.
1. Responsive Website: You need a website that accommodates visitors on all devices. Your website may look okay on a desktop site, but when a visitor comes to your website from a mobile device or tablet, they may not be able to read your menu, see your picture, or read or navigate very easily. According to Search Engine Land (http://selnd.com/1uJLhtf ), Google already penalizes sites that provide a bad experience to mobile searchers. Now the company has confirmed that it’s testing with what seems like a boost for those providing a great experience.
2. Add Content: Once you have a website up and running, you need to add unique content that makes your company stand out from the rest. Think about how your company is different. What products or services do you offer that differ from your competition and capitalize on this. You can write this content yourself or seek out a content writer. Google and other search engines are always changing their algorithms on indexing and SEO. I would get with a SEO expert who follows the latest trends and can help you correctly optimize your content. A SEO expert can also help you decide the keywords to write your content around. After your site is filled with content and optimized correctly, Google and other search engines will begin indexing your site which in will return increase your rankings in Google Searches.
3. Offer Something Unique: Now that your website is picking up traffic and visitors are coming to your site, you need to offer something that will make them want them to leave their email. If you can offer weekly updates, coupons, discounts, or a free download, your opt-ins will increase. In order to capture emails on your site, you need to add an opt-in form that will capture and store all of you emails. You can check out my FREE eBook for free form builders.
4. Consider a CRM (Customer Relationionship Management): Once you have captured their email, you need to track and organize these new leads. There are several programs out there that offer a free version up to so many users for this. I like to use Insightly as my CRM. A CRM will organize your contacts, leads, projects, tasks, and emails in one central location.
5. Nurture Your Potential Customers: It is important to communicate with your new visitor opt-ins. Depending on what information your captured from your visitor will depend on how you can communicate with them. If you only captured their email, you can use e-newsletters. If you captured an address, you could send out fliers.
What do I send these to potential customers? If you offered coupons or discounts to get their email, make sure you are sending them coupons and discounts. Staying in front of these potential customers will gain their trust and when they are ready for your services, you will be at the top of their list.
Bonus: How can I tie all of these programs together? Zappier allows you to sync, link, and allow all your online programs to talk to each other.
uShine has been working with small businesses and organizations for many years and has teamed up with experts in various fields in order to offer the best services for it’s customers. Below you can contact me directly for any questions or check out my FREE eBook for dozens of free online resources.