1. Description of Service uShine technologies is a technology consulting service that provides virtual personal and business assistance to individuals, small business, and organizations in a cost effective manner. Members are responsible for all equipment and services needed to access and use the company’s service. uShine technologies is a premium paid service. Users agree to be billed for, and pay charges as reflected in their accounts.
2. Acceptable Use uShine technologies paying customers receive an account where they can submit new tasks, view already submitted tasks and view account information. All customers are responsible for their own usernames and passwords.
uShine technologies reserves the right to terminate service immediately without warning to customers as long as services have been provided at an equal rate of payment. Furthermore, customers are responsible for their own accounts and passwords. Any misuse due to password theft or sharing would be attributed to the member registered with the service.
Misuse of service includes, but is not limited to, the following
• Tasks which require the Company to disguise the client’s identity or claim to be representing somebody else.
• Broadcasting through the service any pornographic, obscene, illegal, offensive, harassing, racist, defamatory, libelous threatening, hateful or any other objectionable material at all.
• Non-compliance with the rules, laws and regulations governing transmission/export of technical data from their home country.
• Attempt to gain unauthorized access to accounts, computer systems or databases maintained by the company.
• Use of unauthorized softwares and/or applications.
• Interference with uShine technologies service or website.
4. Refunds: uShine technologies does not issue refunds for periods of time clients have already been billed for. However, the company reserves the privilege to issue credit on a case by case basis.
5. Trials, Promotions and Discounts Periodically, the company advertises trials/promotions and discounts through it’s website, social medias or authorized emails. The company reserves the right to refuse the trial/promotion/discount, bill for continued service at the end of the trial/promotion/discount period or cancel the trial/promotion/discount at any given time without notice. uShine technologies may offer trials/promotions/discounts which void other or previous trials/promotions/discounts on the same plan.
6. uShine technologies Dedicated uShine technologies offers a dedicated Tech Blocks for clients with prepaid blocks of time, and desktop and mobile website development. By subscribing to this service, members agree to the following terms, in addition to the rest of this contract.
• Clients agree not to hire directly, either as contractors, consultants, employees or otherwise, uShine technologies staff without written consent from the company.
• Requests to change allotted dedicated assistants will be entertained on a case by case basis. We encourage users to match up with an assistant they understand well and connect with.
• All other terms and conditions in this document except the mentioned section apply to clients of uShine technologies dedicated.
• All tasks are completed within 30 min. increments.
7. Interruption of Service
uShine technologies may interrupt service at any given time for maintenance, updates or due to extraordinary circumstances beyond its control. Refunds will be issued for interruptions of greater lengths of time than 5 business days. Refund can be either cash or credit towards future service, at the company’s discretion. uShine technologies is not responsible for any technical mishaps caused by hosting provider, domain registrar or any third party that is implemented by uShine technologies services.
8. Compliance with Laws uShine technologies is a registered corporation in Arizona. The company complies with all applicable laws. Furthermore, the company complies with local laws and regulations wherever it operates on behalf of its members. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that no laws or regulations are broken in the course of completing a request or task.
10. Warranty Disclaimer By using this site, or services provided by the company, users expressly acknowledge that they do so at their own sole risk. To the fullest extent allowed by law, uShine technologies expressly disclaims all warranties and conditions imposed of any kind, be they direct or indirect, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the warranty of merchantability, suitability for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Furthermore, the company provides uShine technologies on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The company is not responsible for any present bugs, limitations, problems or errors present in the software, service or both. uShine technologies also assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in content herein or about this domain. The company does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy or dependability of provided information at the time of registration and upon continued use. uShine technologies does not guarantee or warranty in any shape, way or form, the reliability, use, accuracy or consequences of use of any information supplied by uShine technologies Aides for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to responses to tasks. uShine technologies does not take responsibility for the contents of external websites or products referred to for the purposes of the tasks executed. uShine technologies is not responsible for any damages or claims, including without limitation, business interruption, punitive damages, lost profits or other loss due to reliance on service in any way. It is the user’s responsibility to determine the accuracy, dependability, utility and wholeness of the information, suggestions, ideas or otherwise provided.
uShine technologies makes no warranty regarding any articles, services or otherwise, purchased or obtained through the uShine technologies service, or any other transaction entered through its use. No information or promises, whether oral or written and obtained by members shall create any warranty or guarantee not make expressly in this section of this document.
12. Other Terms and Conditions uShine technologies owns the content under this website and service, including graphics, software, all copyrightable material, layouts of pages, text, design, applicable processes and procedures, translations, digital conversions and other materials designed by the company or any of its contractors, employees or otherwise. Copying, distributing, replicating, decompiling, reverse engineering or disassembling the content is prohibited. User’s are however permitted to use the content here for purposes of media publication (including magazines, radio, television, blogs, podcasts, etc.), with sufficient credit. No derivative works allowed under any circumstances. User’s can access and disclose their tasks and requests, responses or results from service and related data entirely at their own risk. While an account is active, users maintain the right to access their task information. Inactive or cancelled accounts maybe be completely deleted and all data lost beyond recovery.
13. By using any service by uShine, you are allowing uShine to use any branding created by uShine for uShine’s own discretion for any marketing purposes.
14. I understand what is offered in all products and services and will purchase Tech Blocks for any customizations and modifications beyond the scope of the purchased product and service.
15. Mobile Website hosting is $29/month or $228/year. There will be $150 one-time design fee for both monthly and annual packages.
16. Responsive Website hosting is $49/month or $468/year. There will be $299 one-time design fee for both monthly and annual packages if your starting a website from scratch (meaning you do not have any pre-existing content or pictures). Unlimited email and phone support is unlimited to answers, feedback, suggestions, and ideas. Site updates are limited to content and image changes, image uploads, and basic layout modifications. Any requests beyond this scope will be subject to purchasing Tech Blocks (See Plans and Pricing).
17. Promotions and Special offers may vary and will be disclosed per transaction.
18. Hours will be deducted for scheduled trainings if not cancelled 24 hours prior to scheduled time.
19. Tech Blocks (TB) are purchased up front. All TB hours will stay in client account until utilized. If job is completed with TB hours remaining, TB hours will stay in client account for 1 year to be utilized for any necessary services. If TB hours are utilized before job is completed, client may be required to purchase additional TB for completion of job.
20. Monthly Site updates and Backups usually consist of 30 min. to an hour of plugin updates, file backups, and any maintenance required to keep your site running smooth and protected from hackers. These updates are performed monthly.
21. All prices are subject to change according to industry costs and fluctuation.